Sec. 1 IN GENERAL
1) The concept of the App Pictofit and of the Pictofit platform of Reactive Reality GmbH is based in part – without being limited to - on the publication of details regarding individual users by making such details accessible to other users via the App Pictofit and/or the platform, or by sharing, forwarding or exchanging them.
Among others such information can be those, which the user has generated by participating in social media such as Facebook, Instagram etc. These Information may contain personal data of the user.
2) The collection, administration and use of personal data by Reactive Reality complies with applicable data protection laws. The user is advised that he has to decide for himself what personal information in particular personal data he communicates via the App Pictofit and/or the platform.
It is expressly pointed out that by the full or partial integration of functionalities of well-known social media personal data of the user may not only stored in the app and/or the platform but may also be transmitted, exchanged and stored within each social media to which participates the respective user.
Sec. 2 PROCESSING AND TRANSMISSION TO THIRD PARTIES
By downloading the App Pictofit or registering to the Pictofit platform, the user explicitly agrees that Reactive Reality shall have the right to use all automatically collected personal data in accordance with functionalities of the App Pictofit, of the platform and the integrated functions of the social media. Reactive Reality will not pass on personal data to third parties, except as it is necessary for the functions of the App Pictofit and/or the platform or it is required by law or with the explicit consent of the user. Reactive Reality implements all reasonable measures to prevent the unauthorized access by third parties to the personal data.
Sec. 3 INTERFACES WITH SOCIAL MEDIA
1) Reactive Reality includes social media plugins and APIs from third parties, such as (i) Facebook Inc., 1601 South California Avenue, Palo Alto, CA 94304, USA; (ii) Google,Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043; or (iii) Twitter Inc., 1355 Market Street, Suite 900, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA; or (iv) Pinterest Inc., 808 Brannan St, San Francisco, CA 94103, USA.
3) Users can recognize, e.g., Facebook-plugins or API functions by the Facebook-Logo or the addition "Facebook" or the "Like-Button" ("Like") on our pages or screens. An overview of Facebook-plugins can be found here: http://developers.facebook.com/docs/plugins/. An overview of Facebook’s APIs and SDKs can be found here: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/graph-api.
5) If users do not want to have Facebook associate their visits of the Pictofit App and/or the platform with their Facebook-account, users must log out from their Facebook-account.
Sec. 4 COOKIES
1) Several areas of the Reactive Reality Website and the Pictofit App and Website use 'cookies' ─ small text files that are placed on the user's computer and stored by the browser. They are used by Reactive Reality to provide a more user-friendly, effective and secure service. Cookies also enable Reactive Realtiy to identify a user's browser and offer services to such user. Cookies do not contain any personal data.
2) The User can prevent the installation of cookies by setting the corresponding preferences in his browser software. However, the User shall note that in this case the user may not be able to use the complete range of functions of the Pictofit platform to its full extent.
Sec. 5 GOOGLE ANALYTICS
1) The Pictofit platform uses Google Analytics, a web analysis service by Google Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics uses 'cookies' (see Section 6, above). The information about your visit collected by the cookies, including your IP address, is usually transferred to a Google server in the USA and saved there. To the extent that the Pictofit platform has activated IP anonymization, Google first abbreviates your IP address within member states of the European Union or in other signatory states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases, will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and abbreviated there. Google will use the information collected on behalf of the website operator to evaluate your use of the Pictofit platform, to compile reports about your activities within the platform, and to provide further services to Reactive Reality related to use of the platform and Internet use. Google will under no circumstances associate the IP address transmitted by your browser within the operations of Google Analytics with other Google data.
2) The Pictofit App uses Google Analytics to gather data about the usage of the app. This data consists of visited screens, pressed buttons, sent and received messages, website and webshop information and error information. The data is linked to the User’s Facebook identity to enable continuous tracking of the User. The data is stored on Google’s and Reactive Reality’s servers. Reactive Reality will use this data only to improve its services and will not share it with third parties.
Sec. 6 CONSENT / REVOCATION / RIGHT TO INFORMATION
2) The user is entitled - with effect into the future - to revoke his consent for the processing, collection and disclosure of his data at any time by sending an email to email@example.com or by post to the address Reactive Reality GmbH, Stremayrgasse 16, 8010 Graz, Austria.
3) The statutory rights of the user in particular the rights of notification, provision of information, correction, erasure and blocking of data in accordance with §§ 26 ff of the Federal Data Protection Act remain unaffected. The user can at any time enforce his claims by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to the address Reactive Reality GmbH, Stremayrgasse 16, 8010 Graz.